Sunday, July 15, 2012

Open Burning? Really? Isn't that illegal? What are the police doing?


Whoa! Isn't this illegal? Are the police looking at this and taking action? That's what I want to know. You guys already know by now how I feel about politicians. I think they are the scum of the earth and deserve to be strung up by their toes and left to fester in the hot noon sun with earthworms and other wriggly things stuffed in their armpits! As such, I really don't give a fig what they choose to do to each other. They could blow each other to smithereens for all I care. But when what they do starts to affect me, well, that's where I draw the line. Now, what I want to know is whether or not open burning is illegal. The photo shows diesel being poured but police will have to determine if the paper was actually set alight or not (and diesel burnt like this produces a lot of smoke, correct me if I am wrong), and if so how to bring the miscreants to justice at a time when one of the biggest words many Malaysians shudder to think of is "HAZE." It is bad enough that we are getting that from fires burning in Indonesia (if what we are told is to be believed), but far worse when our own people are doing this here to us. I don't care if Mr Murugan cares or not whether his grandmother's lungs are damaged by his callous actions, but I care whether my lungs are affected. If nothing else, I think he should be made to sit in a closed up room with piped-in carbon monoxide from a car left running outside it! Thank you The Star for highlighting this act which is not only stupid but potentially illegal!! Now, police, do your duty! It IS what WE pay YOU for!

Sacked DAP duo set fire to rocket out of anger
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=%2F2012%2F7%2F16%2Fnation%2F11670225&sec=nation

No comments: